I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- These regulations (“Regulations“) define the rules for the provision and use of the free Newsletter service provided by the Seller, for an indefinite period.
- The newsletter contains information about the current offer of the Seller’s Services or Products, new products in the Seller’s offer and the broadly understood marketing and business industry, as well as invitations and information about events or training, as well as marketing and sales advice, business and other news regarding the Seller, including opinions , press materials, links to websites of entities cooperating with the Seller.
- The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the Newsletter is sent no more often than every seven days.
- Newsletter service – a free-of-charge electronic distribution service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which enables all customers using it to automatically receive from the Seller cyclical content of subsequent editions of the Newsletter containing information about Services, Products, news and promotions on the Website (hereinafter referred to as hereinafter referred to as the “Newsletter“), provided on the terms described in the Regulations of the Newsletter service, available at https://lukaszbrzyski.com/newsletter-policy.
- Seller – entrepreneur Łukasz Brzyski running a business under the name “Łukasz Brzyski Trustart”, permanent place of business 30-383 Kraków, ul. Wandejska 9, NIP 6782864550 REGON 386775495, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, who is also the Administrator of the “Lukasz Brzyski – Strategy consultant supporting your digital transformation” website and the Seller of Products on the Seller’s Website;
- Website – a website located at https://lukaszbrzyski.com, through which the Seller offers the provision of electronic services to Customers under the name “Lukasz Brzyski – Strategy consultant supporting your digital transformation”;
- Products – services or goods offered by the Seller on the Website;
- Customer – any Customer using the Newsletter service or purchasing or interested in purchasing Products on the Website;
- Customer Account – marked with an individual name (login) and password, database in the ICT system of the Website Administrator, containing the data of the Customer who has registered on the Website https://lukaszbrzyski.com, used for the execution of Orders placed on the Website;
- The Customer’s use of the Newsletter service is voluntary.
- To use the Newsletter service, it is necessary to have at least the following hardware and software:
- a computer with access to the Internet;
- a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari;
- operating system Microsoft Windows XP or higher, Linux, OSX 10.4 or higher;
- an active e-mail account;
- enabled pop-up windows for online card payments.
- In order to conclude a contract and subscribe to the Newsletter service, the Customer provides his e-mail address in the designated place on the Website, to which he wants to receive messages sent as part of the Newsletter service.
- The customer agrees to the Newsletter service by ticking the checkbox “I agree to receive the Newsletter and commercial information from Lukasz Brzyski, I declare that I have read the Newsletter Regulations and accept its provisions” or by receiving the e-mail address provided by the Customer , the Seller will send a message verifying the Customer’s e-mail address, which will contain a link to confirm the Customer’s will to subscribe to the Newsletter.
- After the Customer confirms the will to subscribe to the Newsletter and accepts these Regulations, a contract for the provision of the service is concluded, and the Seller will start providing it to the Customer.
- Lack of consent or lack of confirmation by the Customer of the Newsletter subscription results in the Seller deleting the entered data after 30 days.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is also possible when setting up a Customer Account. In order to subscribe to the Newsletter, the Customer selects the appropriate checkbox on the Website regarding subscribing to the Newsletter and the appropriate checkbox about accepting these Regulations. Upon creation of the Customer Account, the Customer concludes an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service, and the Seller will start providing it to the Customer.
- E-mails sent as part of the Newsletter service will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer at the time of subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Each sent Newsletter contains the following basic information:
- information about the Seller as the sender of the Newsletter,
- subject defining the content of the Newsletter,
- information on how to unsubscribe from the Newsletter service,
- The messages sent in the form of e-mail, as part of the Newsletter service, will contain information about the possibility of unsubscribing from it or changing the previously indicated e-mail address, as well as a link to unsubscribe.
- The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter service without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, at any time, using the options referred to above or by sending a message to the Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Customer’s use of the link to unsubscribe from the Newsletter or sending a message with a request to unsubscribe from the Newsletter will result in the immediate termination of the contract for the provision of this service.
- Any complaints arising from the provision of the Newsletter service may be submitted by sending a message to the Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its submission to the Seller by e-mail. The response to the complaint will be sent to the Customer to the address indicated by him. No response within the indicated period will be considered as a positive consideration of the complaint.
- A complaint should include in particular:
- description of the case to which the complaint relates,
- e-mail address (e-mail address) of the Customer provided when subscribing to the Newsletter,
- correspondence address or e-mail address (e-mail address) to which the response to the complaint is to be sent (if different from the one indicated when subscribing to the Newsletter),
- the preferred way of informing about the method of handling the complaint.
V. PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Customer when using the Newsletter service is: entrepreneur Łukasz Brzyski running a business under the name “Łukasz Brzyski Trustart”, permanent place of business 30-383 Kraków, ul. Wandejska 9, NIP 6782864550 REGON 386775495, E-mail address: email@example.com, being at the same time the Administrator of the personal data of the Customers of the “Sell&Rise Pragmatics Marketingu” Website and the provider of the Newsletter service, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
- The Customer’s personal data is processed in accordance with the currently applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, with particular emphasis on the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of August 30, 2019. (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of February 6, 2020.
- (Journal of Laws 2020, item 344).
- The Customer’s personal data is processed in order to provide the Newsletter service and to implement the legally justified purposes of the Seller, which are considered in particular marketing of the Administrator’s own products and services.
VI. FINAL NOTES
- The use of the Newsletter and the content contained therein is allowed only for personal use for purposes consistent with its intended purpose, as well as in accordance with the law, the Regulations and decency.
- The use of the Newsletter in any organized commercial or non-profit activity is not allowed.
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, and in the case of consumers also the Act on consumer rights shall apply.
- The provisions of the Regulations should be interpreted in a way that ensures their compliance with applicable law.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about the content of the changes by posting a message on the Website, no later than 14 days before the changes enter into force. The Customer is additionally informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by him.
- The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter service before the amendments to the Regulations come into force. Otherwise, it is considered that the Customer has agreed to the changes to the Regulations, which bind him after 14 calendar days from the moment of informing about the change to the Regulations.
- These Regulations are available free of charge on the Website in a form that allows you to obtain, reproduce and record the content of these Regulations using the ICT system used by the Customer.
- The Regulations are valid from December 20, 2021.
This version of the Newsletter Regulations was published on December 20, 2021.